Tuesday 6 March 2012

Yes, I have Youtube!

I have recently started up my blog again by posting more often and I have also decided to start up a Youtube account. By doing this I can subscribe and watch all the favourite youtubers and videos I want. Plus I am starting to upload my own videos on hauls and my makeup routine etc. I will try and upload a few videos every month, however this will depend on if I have anything to do a video on, but i shall try my very best! I would love for you to check it out and watch a few of my videos, it would make my day to think I am helping people and advising people on products. Feel free to message me on any ideas for future videos and also to comment and inbox me about products etc. Thankyouuu!!

My First Video:

(Keep up to date with my chanel as next time I shall use a better camera to film it!!)

My Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/blondekissxo
My Email:  helenarose.x@hotmail.co.uk

My Tumblr:  http://blonde-kiss.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment