Saturday 19 March 2011

Fancy Nancy

Fancy Nancy. Wow oh wow. That shop is literally amazing. I could spend all day in there indulging in their cupcakes and hot drinks! The cakes they make in there are magnificent! My friend Georgia has recently started working in there so I am looking forward to getting free cupcakes! I recently went in there with my mum and she treated me to a cupcake. It was gorgeous! The icing on top was red and in a shape of a rose and it tasted delicious! I have to admit that, yes these cupcakes are a tad bit expensive, but who cares! It won't hurt to spend your cash on one of these beauties every so often. They make my day when I eat one! Yum Yum Yum!


My cousin, Jessica's birthday cake for her 18th from Fancy Nancys. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment